Who we are
At ecopals, our goal is no less than to lead the change in the road construction industry. Together with you as our Sales Manager, our first step is to give non-recyclable plastics a widespread use again: as a performance enhancing asphalt ingredient! Thereby, we have the potential of saving millions of tons of CO2 in Europe alone.
As a young and growing startup, we are a somewhat unique player in a conservative industry. Asphalt and road construction are often overlooked as a huge factor for ecological pollution. But we will not be able to do without roads for a while, and that’s why there is so much potential for innovations. If you are passionate about working on them and bringing them to the market together with us, then you are an ideal fit for this position!
What you can expect
As part of our business development team, you will take responsibility for our customers and help realise the sustainable potential of the road construction industry through your passion. At the same time, we believe in out-of-the-box approaches and data-based optimisations, which is why you can shape Sales with your know-how and creativity and lead it into the future.
- You will develop sales approaches and execute these via multiple channels with the entire business development team
- You will become a leading representative of our company to clients and business partners and will participate in industry events
- You will be the voice of the costomer to guide product development and iterations
- You will optimize all sales processes and channels based on data-driven methods
- You will reformulate the customer success story
What we are looking for
- You have experience in sales activity, sales process optimization and key accounting
- You are interested in your customers and their needs and are creative in your communication (verbal, non-verbal, visual or in writing)
- An interest in the construction industry is an advantage, an interest in sustainability is essential
- You are very interested in developing yourself, taking over responsibility and gaining insights into all areas of a young company
- You are fluent in written and spoken German, English, and ideally more languages
- You will ideally be living in Berlin
- You work conscientiously and stand behind our values of working collaboratively, creatively and with integrity
What we offer
A culture in which you can develop yourself through individual coaching, an individual development plan and clear output orientation.
A team that integrates you and challenges and encourages you with its creative mindset and knowledge-based attitude
A business model that is waiting to be scaled and make a big impact
A product that stands for the transformation of an entire industry and will shape its future in a resource-efficient way.
What that means on paper
- Full-time employment
- Payment according to industry standard